HBO-Cinemax Special

larrykenney

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 16, 2004
San Francisco, CA
Thought I'd let everyone know that Dish is offering a special right now for qualified customers where you can get HBO and Cinemax for $20 a month for six months. After 6 months the special price will end.

I qualified. I was paying $19 for just HBO, so I'm now getting Cinemax for just $1.

Larry

Actually
I have HBO for $10, and Dish offered me CINEMAX For $5 for 6 months .
So that's only $15

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: jegrant
The only time I take Cinemax is for one show and it isn't worth it any other time of the year. Same for Showtime. Starz I don't see any reason to watch. HBO is good year round for series tv and I watch many different shows. Especially at $10.00 a month.

Reactions: Tampa8
I recently went to add Starz for Black Sails and they offered em all at $10/month, with no expiration. Gotta keep em though.
Yes same here, I saw it on My Account through my hopper.
But I'm not Biting.
Also the New premium prices are also shown.
So apparently it's not just for new customers.

I recently dropped all 4, and weaseled my way back in for a better deal. Have Max, HBO and Starz for $10/month and then Show for 6 months at 50% off. We usually keep em, the wife likes em for old movies when I am working, but Im done paying face value for them.

Gotta wonder with all these deals on premiums why would anyone ever sub to the everything pack?

I called to enquire about deals on starz for black sails. I was offered free for 3 months. Dish is always generous with the premium channels. I already have hbo for $10 special and half off movie pack going on like 3 or 4 years now

I currently have Price lock for 20 more months, I get Top 250 Locked at $74.99
No Dvr Fee

I also have
The Movie Pack $5 for 6 months
Showtime $7.50 for six
Cinemax $5 for Six
And HBO $10 until when ever.
And all this was offered just from downgrading online.

I just hopped on that bus, but noticed that my 50% off HBO which was soon to expire was billed at $7.50, not $9.50.
From the "DISH price increase" thread.
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1453299617.509503.jpg

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I'm aware of that, and that says existing customers pay the old price.

I'm telling you, my bill shows the half off at $7.50, which implies I'm being charged half off the new rate. What my bill says carries more weight to me than what Dish announced.
Agree, my prices are the New prices not the old.
I'm getting Cinemax for $5, 50% off.
When it asks you to continue after 6 months it says $10.
So does Starz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts