HBO Cost confusion

mfoster711

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
College Station, Tx
I have had Dish Everything Pak for 4 years now. I have been thinking of cancelling for the past two years. With the $8 price increase I am definitely downgrading.

So what is the price of HBO by itself? It was $19 but I saw the price was dropping to $15. Is that only for new customers? Also, I swear I saw an advertisement last night stating HBO for $10 on Dish and that it was available to existing customers, just needed to call them.

So, what's the cost for a long time customer?

Also, if I change my plan right now will that cause me to start getting billed the new Hopper and DVR fees or will they stay the same?

No one answered the question about the new DVR fees. When do those go into effect?

I have had Dish Everything Pak for 4 years now. I have been thinking of cancelling for the past two years. With the $8 price increase I am definitely downgrading.

So what is the price of HBO by itself? It was $19 but I saw the price was dropping to $15. Is that only for new customers? Also, I swear I saw an advertisement last night stating HBO for $10 on Dish and that it was available to existing customers, just needed to call them.

Also, if I change my plan right now will that cause me to start getting billed the new Hopper and DVR fees or will they stay the same?

I am happy to answer any questions that you have about HBO and your bill! Please send me a PM with your account or phone number and 4 digit security code!

Reactions: ChadT41

Long time customer here. After a brief phone call, I got HBO for $10 per month.
I was calling to cancel HBO and add showtime( $15 per month as opposed to $19 for HBO).....I decided to take Showtime for a 6 month price of $10 and they lowered HBO to $10.....There is no time limit for the HBO price.
As of next month, I will be a 19 year customer.

I actually got Cinemax for $5 for six months.
I still have HBO for $10, Showtime for $7.50
And The Movie Pack for $5.
So 4 premiums for $27.50, Yeah I couldn't be more happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: lparsons21

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)