HBO Is Back!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I read somewhere that Direct TV subs will be getting HBO free for a year. Don't know if it is true or not, but that would not surprise me.

I’m glad I left for dish because lost hbo and Cinemax I have u chance I’m glad that I
Have directv no more dish network I don’t ever come back dish I gave them chance but two time no more come back I’m happy I have directv
Had hbo and Cinemax I’m glad had it and sad dish wouldn’t do it negotiates from between att hbo and dish that’s dish fault it’s happen and don’t get me wrong I do like dish but everytime negotiating come company stop this channel
Take off wait then back on no make sense without we know then we missed those channel we pay for their service I hear dish lost more channles more and more it’s sad

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I’m glad I left for dish because lost hbo and Cinemax I have u chance I’m glad that I
Have directv no more dish network I don’t ever come back dish I gave them chance but two time no more come back I’m happy I have directv
Had hbo and Cinemax I’m glad had it and sad dish wouldn’t do it negotiates from between att hbo and dish that’s dish fault it’s happen and don’t get me wrong I do like dish but everytime negotiating come company stop this channel
Take off wait then back on no make sense without we know then we missed those channel we pay for their service I hear dish lost more channles more and more it’s sad

He’s baaack...

DirecTV was the one that wouldn't negotiate.

They gave Dish an oldtomato - put HBO on EVERYONE'S account or forget it, so Charlie forgot it.

DirecTV was the one that wouldn't negotiate.

They gave Dish an oldtomato - put HBO on EVERYONE'S account or forget it, so Charlie forgot it.
And oddly enough, we survived. So now HBO isn't getting anything from Dish subs. When at $10 a month, I sub'd. Now other than to watch that pathetic final season to GoT, I haven't sub'd or watched HBO.

And oddly enough, we survived. So now HBO isn't getting anything from Dish subs. When at $10 a month, I sub'd. Now other than to watch that pathetic final season to GoT, I haven't sub'd or watched HBO.

Iced watched some of the free previews on a firestick with xfinity streaming hacks. Mostly first run movies like Hunter Killer and Long Shot. I agree on GOT final season. It won’t be the season I best remember. Season 6 would be my favorite, episode 8 to be exact. No One.

I got an ultimatum from an oldtomato once:Eat me and get sick!

I tossed the little bugger.

GOT reference? I will admit I’ve only watced several seasons one time through . If only the series would become available on AP I’d give it another look. I’m not willing to pay HBO pricing for one series.

• Wow
Reactions: pattykay

Geez.... Work on your grammar a little bit.

I have found myself watching a lot more Last Week Tonight With John Oliver on YouTube lately. So, I still get to watch my favorite HBO content, without paying anything for HBO. :happydance

Reactions: DWS44
AT&T got greedy, and Dish told them to pound sand. If this was 30 years ago, Dish would be bound to go out of buisness without HBO and Cinemax. They don't nearly hold the same clout that they once held. Streaming apps and more competition beyond that of Showtime/The Movie Channel and Encore led to HBO being watered down.

Reactions: Foxbat
You just got caught by a 10-day old April fools joke thread.
This is why I suggested that this thread should be merged with the old one from last year:
Original thread here: HBO BACK ON DISH (April fools!)
Hey mods! Maybe we should merge these threads. :eureka :biggrin2
At least the old thread clearly has "April Fools!" in the title. At the very least, the title of this thread should be edited the same way. Everyone has had their fun now. So, let the joke die until next year, shall we?

Reactions: edisonprime
This is why I suggested that this thread should be merged with the old one from last year:

At least the old thread clearly has "April Fools!" in the title. At the very least, the title of this thread should be edited the same way. Everyone has had their fun now. So, let the joke die until next year, shall we?

What if it’s not the butt of a joke next year! April fools again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)