HD-A2 Countdown thread

mike1973

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 22, 2004
Rochester, NY
Well, Value Electronics is still showing a ship date of next week for these. Anyone else order one? Can't wait till it gets here, I'm getting jealous of the XB360 people who got theirs :p

Mike

They are showing it now - they used to show mid-October, then last week of October then November 6... now it's November 13... it's truly pathetic, seriously.

They are showing it now - they used to show mid-October, then last week of October then November 6... now it's November 13... it's truly pathetic, seriously.

I think thats a bit harsh perhaps. We are all at the mercy of Toshiba. The delays for this are nothing compared to the delays for Blue Ray.

Mike

I think thats a bit harsh perhaps. We are all at the mercy of Toshiba. The delays for this are nothing compared to the delays for Blue Ray.

Mike

So where do you draw the line? We are over one month - it IS pathetic, I think. Perhaps it's 6 months for you to say the same thing but while 1-2 weeks is OK, anything more is pathetic. Toshibe should STFU until they can ship, period.
It seems lying is an infectious disease among Far Eastern companies...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)