HD Access Fee

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nrholland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
Tampa Bay Area
Is it true that they are no longer charging an access fee for people who don't have HD packages. It used to be $7.00.

Here's another story. I dropped down to Dish Family the other day, but still wanted to get my locals in HDTV. I had it this way a couple of months ago when I had the WELCOME PACK. I had the Welcome Pack with my locals in HD.

This time I ask the guy if I can get my locals in HD. He says no. I just about blew a fuse when he said that! But I remained calm. I just politely said goodbye and hung up the phone.

A couple of days later I called. I believe I spoke with someone who was from India or the Phillipines. They spoke good english. No problem. They knew exactly what I wanted and had them turned on, no questions asked.

Man! I wish they would train these CSRs properly. Maybe they try to train them properly, but when you're only paying them $9.00 an hour what kind of employee do you expect to get. Once and a while you might get a good one, but not that often. I get so tired of them following or not following the "script" that they give them.....

"If he says this, turn to page 503 and read section b to him..." "If he says yes to your question, go to page 10435 and read section 3c to him..." Give me a break!!!!

!sadroll

P.S. I am not making fun of you good CSRs that read this. I know you're out there. If I was a CSR I'd be good. I always have the attitude of "give your boss 100% no matter what they are paying you". I do that as a security guard...you know how much we earn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)