HD channel 425 & 427 no programs just blank screen telling me to check back

gmitchell

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
Southeast Ohio
I live in SE Ohio and subscribe to the 425HD and 427HD which is Fox Ohio and Fox Cincinnati. I have recently started watching Indian baseball on 431HD STO and got back into watching baseball in general. I noticed that there is never any games or shows on the 425/427HD feed. I have checked the SD mirror and there is always some programs and games on. Last night they showed the Reds and Indians game. But not in HD. I switched over to 431 (sports time ohio) and watched the game in HD. Called E* and they were clueless and tried to tell me the CSR computer was down so he could not look anything up, I called back and got a nice lady from Texas (really I asked) and she made a note in my file but did not know what was going on. Has anyone else experienced a lack of programs on these channels?

Thanks

I live in SE Ohio and subscribe to the 425HD and 427HD which is Fox Ohio and Fox Cincinnati. I have recently started watching Indian baseball on 431HD STO and got back into watching baseball in general. I noticed that there is never any games or shows on the 425/427HD feed. I have checked the SD mirror and there is always some programs and games on. Last night they showed the Reds and Indians game. But not in HD. I switched over to 431 (sports time ohio) and watched the game in HD. Called E* and they were clueless and tried to tell me the CSR computer was down so he could not look anything up, I called back and got a nice lady from Texas (really I asked) and she made a note in my file but did not know what was going on. Has anyone else experienced a lack of programs on these channels?

Thanks

Fox Sports Ohio only was able to secure satellite time for 71 HD Reds games this season compared to 30 last season. Even though the equipment may be there, the availability on FSN satellites were not. Cincinnati.com should have this in their archive blogs for the TV section.

As one who also gets FSN Cincinnati, I was disgusted the other night when Cinci was playing, and I could get the Reds' SD telecast but nothing on HD. And FSN Cincinnati was saying "check back...blah blah." I much prefer baseball in HD--old eyes need good pictures.

Hopefully, everything will untimately be in HD when more capacity comes along. I'd love to see all the Kentucky Wildcats' football and basketball games in HD, and will be greatly pleased if some of their games are on CinciHD this fall and winter. I loved the Big 10 network with all those college games last winter/spring. I gained a great appreciation for Wisconsin basketball watching the Big 10 HD.

Fitzie

I get this one Fox South as well. I was wondering if I was screwed by using 61.5 instead of 129.

Ted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)