HD Channel Listing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chibul

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 21, 2007
HD Channel Listing/NBA League Pass questions

Am I the only one that doesn't have this channel updated to list the new channels? None of the channels that launched today are listed there.

Also, I'm salivating at the thought that between national networks, NBA League Pass, and CSN-Chicago HD, I may see every single Chicago Bulls game in HD this year. :D But that makes me curious...for those who have it, are the majority of the NBALP games carried in HD?

Am I the only one that doesn't have this channel updated to list the new channels? None of the channels that launched today are listed there.

Also, I'm salivating at the thought that between national networks, NBA League Pass, and CSN-Chicago HD, I may see every single Chicago Bulls game in HD this year. :D But that makes me curious...for those who have it, are the majority of the NBALP games carried in HD?

In regards to the NBA League Pass, there was not a setup of HD channels last year. You got your local sports affiliate shown in HD on channel 95 or 96 when they were broadcasted in HD ( usually via FSN HD ) . I believe this year it will be revamped and done like the NFL and MLB do it. A superfan type thing. However, this is just my guess. Its too early to tell right now as the games haven't started and won't until late October, early November.

Are you using a favorite list? If you are then you will have to add the new channels to your list.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)