HD channel not working

jb1945

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 26, 2006
Sacramento, California
Local Sacramento channel 3 HD is not working. All other channels and channel 3 in SD are working ok. Called dish, checked everything that can be checked. All appears to be OK. Next suggestion was to exchange the 622 for another box, but it seems doubtful this will cure the problem. Anyone else having this problem?

K, most likely it's the station. Their digital feed must be down right now. I sent an email to KCRA's engineering dept. This happens a lot with my ABC affiliate in Portland. AVSForum.com is down right now but there should be a Sacramento OTA forum to discuss with others.

Is the screen just black?

Last night, my OTA local Sacramento channel 3 HD was also not working--the screen was black. If I get home tonight and it is still black, I will reset the receiver or rescan the channels. That usually fixes it for me.
esteps

Local Sacramento channel 3 HD is not working. All other channels and channel 3 in SD are working ok. Called dish, checked everything that can be checked. All appears to be OK. Next suggestion was to exchange the 622 for another box, but it seems doubtful this will cure the problem. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for the feedback. I called the station. They are awaiting a part to fix the problem. It is not a Dish issue at all, however, I would have thought Dish would have known they were not receiving the signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)