HD Channels I Pay For But Don't Receive

I submit that the easiest and best is to do the unplug bit for at least a minute (as done), then do a check switch. As well as trying pulling the card. Safe to do. Might fix it. I doubt it, but I'd certainly do that first, esp since the CSR is likely to want that done anyway.

The automated call is the easiest. Go into its troubleshooting and give it the message number when asked. I believe the message number is 014. You can check that by selecting one of the channels that are in red.

What is the "automated" number for Dish support? I've only found the one to sign up for service.

What is the "automated" number for Dish support? I've only found the one to sign up for service.

The standard number works fine 1-800-333-DISH(3474). I don't remember what the prompt sequence that follows is.

That's not the point. The point is that something is broken in their authorization system. The last two times they added national HD channels, there were numerous complaints about it here. That should've been enough time, and enough complaints, for them to fix it. But no, this is Dish, they're apparently forbidden to do anything logical.

Me and many of my fellow installers would like to give you a big :up for that comment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)