HD Channels Showing up as "Subscriber Only"

vessey632

Original poster
Apr 27, 2007
Is this happening to anyone else? Today I noticed six HD channels that I had previously are now showing up as subscriber only. They are:

9429 NTGEO

9442 TENIS

9443 BIO

9444 HMC

9468 VS/GF

9490 SCIEN

I've had it happen a couple times in the past 2 weeks, a simple re-boot took care of it both times.

I had just the opposite this morning... All the SD channels had that message, but the HD channels were fine. We had to call though, and they sent an authorization number to fix it... Weird. Last night it was acting weird too. It kept searching for satellite signal on all the locals, but all the others worked. Never had these issues before last night. 622 by the way...

next time that happens, see if you can notice if the definition seems higher on the standard channels.... then when you powercycle (reboot) see if it degrades once the hd is back. This is what I noticed, and its bothering me.

If the top cover is too hot to put your hand on, then that might be a cause of various 622/722 problems.

When I put a Thermaltake USB fan on the left side of my 622, I stopped having any problems.

See the "Temperature" thread...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)