HD-DVD drive drops to 129.99 officialy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

akodoreign

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
I don't have an XBOX, but want one for my computer. Add the five free disks, and it is basically free. :)

Thanks for posting.

Bums should've done this before Christmas. Hopefully, MS isn't thinking of an exit. If Toshiba can get another Blu studio--even a small one to go neutral or exclusive, it could shift some momentum.

I don't have an XBOX, but want one for my computer. Add the five free disks, and it is basically free. :)

Thanks for posting.

Does it work that way? I thought it was one offer per household. Wife's name at <address, Apt 1>? Besides, I think I need to wait for the next offer. I already picked everything I want from the last one.

79.99 on Amazon

You can get it for 79.99 on Amazon. It is out of stock from them, but you can still get the price.

Edit: At least you could 5 min ago. The option is gone now, but I put one in my shopping cart and it is still there at that price.

Right now it is $119 on amazon, with eligibility for the 5 free discs. since the 5-free promo ends on the 28th, I am thinking about it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts