HD Essential downgrade...

joedoe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Recently I downgraded to HD Essential and discovered that I lost my HD discount (10 x $10). Is it how it supposed to be?

Recently I downgraded to HD Essential and discovered that I lost my HD discount (10 x $10). Is it how it supposed to be?

Probably. if you downgraded from the $20.00 the hd package, that sort of nullifies the rebate deal.
What hd package did you go to and from. If you were only saving $10.00, then lost the 10.00 rebate. You are the same money wise, but you lost channels.
Try calling customer service and tell them you or them made a mistake and you want to go back ( at least until your rebate ends)

http://www.dishnetwork.com/redirects...or10/index.asp

*Customer may not be able to combine select offers or discounts available from DISH Network. Request form must be fully completed and must include a copy of the first month’s billing statement indicating qualifying programming purchased. Keep copies of all materials sent. Materials received become the property of DISH Network and will not be returned. One redemption form per qualifying new customer account. DISH Network is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail. Request must be postmarked within 60 calendar days of product activation date. Any claims postmarked after 60 calendar days of product activation date will not be processed. If terms and conditions are not met, the redemption form will not be processed. If the programming package is downgraded at any time to non-qualifying programming, any remaining programming credits will be forfeited. The programming credits are ordinarily processed within 8-10 weeks. The description of the mailing, “DISH Network Offer – Offer # DN-07-01,” must appear on the outside of the envelope containing your redemption form and first month’s billing statement. Only actual purchaser of the qualifying programming may participate in this offer. Requests from groups or organizations will not be honored. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Availability and terms of offer may change without notice. • If you have not received your first monthly $10 credit or your HD Bonus credit on your billing statement (over 10 months for a total of $100 back or if you have HD programming an additional $10 credit for 10 months for a total of $200) or your $50 bonus credit(s) after 8-10 weeks, please call 1-888-873-3245. Customer service agents are available Monday – Friday 6AM – 6PM MT.
user_online.gif
progress.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts