HD for life + locals in Va question.

VaDavid

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 5, 2005
What is the catch to the HD for life? I am paying for America's top 250 plus HD 250 for $10.00

I don't really see a catch, i already use auto pay and and don't mind another 24 months. I just got a new DVR a few months ago if i go HD 4 Life will it add another 2 yrs to my contract or just start over?

It would save me $120 a year.

Dish now offers locals for Harrisonburg, VA does anyone know what channels i would get and if they are in HD or not? I heard on the radio WHSV. When i click more info in my account it does not say.

Thanks! :)

Go to your online acct and ck locals

It says Harrisonburg, VA locals are available but when i click for more info it says harrisburg pa.

HD for life is in your Dish account under programing...........no comments on the HD for life?

Dish automatically added the HD for Life to my account. You shouldn’t be obligated for another 24 months.

These are the local stations you’ll receive - none in HD.

CBS-WUSA - 6531
FOX-WHSVD - 6533
NBC-WRC - 6532
PBS-WVPT - 6534
ABC-WHSV - 6530

If you have concerns, call them rather than sign up on the Internet.

You may be able to haggle with them if you call a CSR about the drop of $10 but you may like it more if you shift that $10 over to the Platinum channels they are great!

Also your locals are listed above and available as of a few weeks ago just not in HD yet which is a drag so to be honest if I were you and you have a national feed of CBS,NBC and ABC all in HD I wouldn't touch the move yet.

Dish automatically added the HD for Life to my account. You shouldn’t be obligated for another 24 months.

These are the local stations you’ll receive - none in HD.

CBS-WUSA - 6531
FOX-WHSVD - 6533
NBC-WRC - 6532
PBS-WVPT - 6534
ABC-WHSV - 6530

If you have concerns, call them rather than sign up on the Internet.

Just wondering how you got that info? I hate calling them. Also how did you get the HD for life added without another 24 months? HD should be free to start with.

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)