HD for Life

I would love it if they did. They have admitted that there are flaws with it and they are trying. You should be a retailer and try to deal with it. It makes things very confusing and is a pain when trying to upgrade someone.

I would love it if they did. They have admitted that there are flaws with it and they are trying. You should be a retailer and try to deal with it. It makes things very confusing and is a pain when trying to upgrade someone.

I can just imagine the nightmare. That's my main beef with this company, they really have problems with their billing and equipment system and they should fix it "SOON" (like they say). Probably not an easy fix but they should try harder, IMO.

They make mistakes like every company. Some of them are pretty big. I get upset with them a lot but overall I think they are a great company and I enjoy being a Dish retailer. I think their equipment is great and they do a great job in trying to advance their technology.

And the cancellation saga continues.

I'm still waiting for my credit refund. Last week I contacted them asking for the credit refund, the CSR said it was "pending' in the Credit Refund department. I contacted them today to check on the status, "I'll process your credit refund today". Say what?

He said, there was no record of a credit refund so he'll start the process today. Their billing system is totally screwed. I really think they need to fix their whole billing system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)