Hd Fta

Status
Please reply by conversation.

disbthai

Original poster
Feb 1, 2004
Looking to get HD FTA receiver, I know you can only get HD channels through B3V. Is it worth it? and what receiver is best for it? thanks

You can't legally get any dish or bell channels through an FTA receiver. If you want to talk hack, you won't be welcome here for long.

Edit:

well except for Nasa and GolTv etc. :)

Looking to get HD FTA receiver, I know you can only get HD channels through B3V. Is it worth it? and what receiver is best for it? thanks

Only way to get BEV is through subscribing and you need to be in Canada.

Well, I don't exactly understand what the OP wants either, but I understand from PM from Iceberg that there is an HD demo channel on BEV that's broadcast ITC. I think that it's completely legal to use FTA receivers to pick up any broadcasts ITC from any country. N'est pas? ;)

Well, I can read between the lines Krell, and he said channel(S), plural. Plus why would he only mention Bell when there are HD FTA channels on other sats?

Krell, don't read this wrong, I'm saying it jokingly. :) I don't have an FTA HD box, so I don't know what is ITC on bell sats any HD wise, but SD wise, it's slim pickings last time I scanned.

Point --> SatinKzo. There is also that very suspicious looking "B3V" as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)