Hd Lil Greenville/spartanburg Dma

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sfollenius

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Well I am new E** Customer and am having the install on Sunday. The installer called me to get information on the install and let me know about when he'll be here. He seems very knowledgable and I hope I don't have the same bad experiences others have posted about their install. I mentioned that I have an OTA antenna, and he said I wouldn't worry about it, the Greenville/Spartanburg HD LIL will be starting in the next 2-3 weeks. You can take with a grain of salt, but I hope its true!

I would love to know who told him that!!!! From what I have read on here, it seems like the middle of fall is when we are going to get local HD channels. I think we are like 12 or 13 on the list, assuming they go in order on the list.

Here's the list copied from this thread.....

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=32421

Others Still Planned
(list is by size, date of addition may not be so)

Cleveland/Akron/Canton, OH
Orlando-Daytona Beach, FL
Pittsburgh, PA
Baltimore, MD
Charlotte, NC
Milwaukee, WI
Cincinnati, OH
Greenville/Spartanburg, SC/Asheville, NC
Norfolk/Portsmouth, VA
New Orleans, LA
Memphis, TN
Oklahoma City, OK
Buffalo, NY
Providence, RI/New Bedford, MA
Louisville, KY
Jacksonville, FL/Brunswick, GA
Austin, TX
Tulsa, OK
Springfield, MO
Burlington, VT/Plattsburgh, NY

I think I am going to hook up my OTA antenna regardless (I can at least pick up FOX and ABC), I would like to take advantage of that extra recording tuner :) I have to say I am pretty impressed with the picture quality of both SD (way better than mediacoms hooked up via component) and the HD is better than expected from what I have read here. Overall I am excited. I have a dish 1000 and ss on 129 is about 75 so hopefully it will do okay in the rain etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)