HD Locals in Mexico

macdemexico

Original poster
Oct 24, 2009
Mexico
Have had Dish in Mexico for a while. Just got a 722K and added a Dish for Sat 129 to get HD. Have always used mydistantnetworks for locals. Questions:

I tried to add Chicago HD locals from mydistant... but I can't receive them or even see them in my channel list. Are those spotbeamed? Do I have another option such as "moving" with Dish Network or getting HD locals from mydistant from another city. Keep in mind I get Sat 119 and 129 but not 110.

Appreciate the help, trying to get HD locals before NFL games tomorrow? Also anyone know what SAT the NFL Redzone comes on?

Have had Dish in Mexico for a while. Just got a 722K and added a Dish for Sat 129 to get HD. Have always used mydistantnetworks for locals. Questions:

I tried to add Chicago HD locals from mydistant... but I can't receive them or even see them in my channel list. Are those spotbeamed? Do I have another option such as "moving" with Dish Network or getting HD locals from mydistant from another city. Keep in mind I get Sat 119 and 129 but not 110.

Appreciate the help, trying to get HD locals before NFL games tomorrow? Also anyone know what SAT the NFL Redzone comes on?
\

you need access to 110w for Chicago HD locals, and they must come from all american direct....

Nearly all HD locals are now spotbeamed.

If you are near south Texas, you might be able to get Harlengen or some other HD locals that bleed over the border.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)