HD Locals Schedule

Bent82

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Upper Peninsula Of Michigan
Is there a schedule that dish releases that says when certain areas are going to to have HD locals? I have been waiting for some time with no news while all the areas around me have gotten them, even ones in smaller markets in Michigan. Mine would be the Traverse City/Cadillac Michigan market. Dish of course just says it is "not available at this time."

Is there a schedule that dish releases that says when certain areas are going to to have HD locals? I have been waiting for some time with no news while all the areas around me have gotten them, even ones in smaller markets in Michigan. Mine would be the Traverse City/Cadillac Michigan market. Dish of course just says it is "not available at this time."
soon.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:rolleyes: It's always soon, isn't it?

I know people always seem to already know when they are coming ahead of time, so I thought there must be a schedule somewhere.

Actually, people only know about some areas because Dish announces a few markets at a time, but may take 3 to 6 months or longer to make them available to those markets.

I feel your pain. I've been waiting semi-patiently for the Monroe/El Dorado locals. There is unfortunately no announcement of availability yet for our market, either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)