HD locals SF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You do have enough signal in TP1 for the channels to come in though, low but you still have almost 80. I would call E* again and tell them to send you an authorization hit to the 510, and call Tech Support not the regular CSR.

BTW, I forgot that TP 12 is Spotbeam now so you will get 0.

RandallA said:
You do have enough signal in TP1 for the channels to come in though, low but you still have almost 80. I would call E* again and tell them to send you an authorization hit to the 510, and call Tech Support not the regular CSR.

BTW, I forgot that TP 12 is Spotbeam now so you will get 0.

Hey, thanks a bunch for the help. Do you have the Tech Support # off hand? And what exactly is "authorization to hit the 510", so I don't come off as a complete, er, newbie...;)

When you first subscribe to a package or you upgrade to a package they send an authorization hit to the receivers to authorize the package you're subscribing to.

I don't have the # but wait for the option in the menu. Just tell them that you're having problems not receiving your locals and tell them to send an authorization hit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)