HD-News: On the campaign trail

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
Currently, HD-News has reporters traveling with both G. Bush and J. Kerry and is showing daily reports. Well done VOOM!!!
Also, the other day I saw a promotion about special coverage during election day, but I haven't seen it anymore. Has anybody else seen the promo?

They had live coverage yesterday from the 2000 Florida disaster voting zone. They also said that tonight starting at 8pm they will have "special coverage" of the election 2004. Your guess is as good as mine as to what "special coverage" is. So I will go with little expectation to see what it is tonight.

Personally, I'd like to see a total news blackout until Midnight P.S.T. since the West coast is usually screwed in many elections, it's as if our vote doesn't even count and it ends up hurting local elections because many people just say "WTF? My candidate is way behind, I just won't vote". Luckily, in Oregon, we all vote by mail and we have to have our ballots in the mail by the Friday prior to election day or drop it off in a box by 8 PM.

DarrellP said:
Personally, I'd like to see a total news blackout until Midnight P.S.T...
Darrell your petition is being granted, at least I have a blackout. With the heavy rain + black clouds this morning my signal quality is as low as 37 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts