HD Only Package Questions???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
If I get the HD only Package for $29.99, Can I still keep my SuperStation Pack and All American Direct DNS Stations? What about adding A Premium pack if I wanted?

You should be able to add any premium you want to the hd pack. The superstations are ala carte anyway and the distants are with All American Direct - a different company entirely that uses Dish receivers.

I am a little confused about the charges and commitments I would be looking at with this HD only pak.

I am a long time Sky Angel sub and it will be ending at the end of the month, so I added Dish Family. I have a Dish 500 antenna for 119 & 110 and use an SW21 to connect to a Dish 300 antenna for 61.5. My receiver is a 508.

Since Tivos will not work with HD on DBS I suppose I would want an HD DVR with dual tuners hopefully and preferably one that will work through walls with output to a SD set.

So does this mean I can't sub to Dish Family in addition to HD only? It's not premium and it's not a qualifying package for other HD options.

And with HD only can I get any deals on the receiver?

So in addition to the cost of the Pak(s) I would need to pay both a DVR fee and a lease fee, right?

Gee, I started at $0 a month. The costs seem to be getting the better of me trying to move on up.

Any suggestions?

I am a little confused about the charges and commitments I would be looking at with this HD only pak.

I am a long time Sky Angel sub and it will be ending at the end of the month, so I added Dish Family. I have a Dish 500 antenna for 119 & 110 and use an SW21 to connect to a Dish 300 antenna for 61.5. My receiver is a 508.

Since Tivos will not work with HD on DBS I suppose I would want an HD DVR with dual tuners hopefully and preferably one that will work through walls with output to a SD set.

So does this mean I can't sub to Dish Family in addition to HD only? It's not premium and it's not a qualifying package for other HD options.

And with HD only can I get any deals on the receiver?

So in addition to the cost of the Pak(s) I would need to pay both a DVR fee and a lease fee, right?

Gee, I started at $0 a month. The costs seem to be getting the better of me trying to move on up.

Any suggestions?

You can get an hd dvr and sub to top 100 for 29.99 + locals for another 5.00 + +essentials hd pack for10.00= 44.99 and add one dvr fee at 5.98= 50.97. OR you could do the dvr advantage for top 100+ locals included for 39.99 +hd essentials at 10.00= 49.99 and save .98 cents. This is the cheapest way to add hd and the lowest pack . IF you sub to top 200 dvr advantage pack with locals included it would cost you 49.99 and no dvr fee ,save 5.98 a month. This is your best programming option and save the most money.

IF you sub to top 200 dvr advantage pack with locals included it would cost you 49.99 and no dvr fee ,save 5.98 a month. This is your best programming option and save the most money.

But that's not HD, right?

IF you add the dish essentials to the dvr advantage you would get all the hd channels in that top 200 pack that are in hd for another 10.00.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)