HD Only Package

lrietz

Original poster
This may be one of the stranger questions you may see, but here goes....I am considering getting the HD Only package and wanted to know if it comes with any SD Channels like QVC and HSN:eek:? My wife likes to watch them, and I think they are a deal breaker.

Actually they do, at least on mine they do. TurboHD Silver. I believe it benefits Dish to keep these channels on all packages because Dish get paid for them instead of the other way around.

Just so we are all clear here, you do get the sd counterpart of any hd channel you have (except channels like HDNet, which are only in hd), and you do get the whole slew of shopping channels. Believe me, I had to block them out. I also get some one offs, like Nasa and this Asian channel.

Just so we are all clear here, you do get the sd counterpart of any hd channel you have (except channels like HDNet, which are only in hd), and you do get the whole slew of shopping channels. Believe me, I had to block them out. I also get some one offs, like Nasa and this Asian channel.

Also, your locals in SD and HD in most markets.