Hd Party Time In Grand Rapids

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just got mine ordered for 6/21, but did have to succumb to the new 2 year agreement. I much prefer Dish to Comcast, horrible OnDemand notwithstanding, so no worries for me. As long as I can keep getting Cinemax for .01:)

They better get this worked out with the CBS affiliate before September, is all I can say!

I had an interesting situation with my installation of a second dish for my GR HD Locals.

I contacted dish via chat and scheduled the installation, which they couldn't do for two weeks! In the mean time my HDMI port went out on my 622. I contacted Dish and they sent a replacement and I sent back my old one. Well it turns out that when I called them to activate the replacement receiver the work order was canceled...but noone told me. So on the day of isntallation nobody showed up. I called and was told about the work order being canceled. They said they were sorry but I was quite upset because my wife sat home all day waiting for them. That and the last installation I had, when upgrading to HD was messed up too.

I'm getting a new install date today but I'm still quite unhappy with this whole deal.

I got my second dish installed last week for HD Locals. The installer added the dish for 61.5 and adjusted the original dish. He did not keep 129. Is that typical for people who are getting a second dish for 61.5?

61.5 install

I got my second dish installed last week for HD Locals. The installer added the dish for 61.5 and adjusted the original dish. He did not keep 129. Is that typical for people who are getting a second dish for 61.5?

In my case no. I had the second dish for 61.5 istalled today. I asked about the programming that is mirrored on both the 129 and 61.5 sat. (He did not deactivate the 129 lnb). He claims that with one of the latest software updates, the receivers now default to the 61.5 if both are available. I forget to ask him what happens if 61.5 is out because of weather issues. Would the receiver then go to 129 for the programming?

dcb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)