HD possible?

Blazer

Original poster
Nov 30, 2008
originally i requested HD service from dish network with the ability to record, what i got was a 522 reciever and a dish 500, i called CS to have the issue corrected and was told the tech would return, he didnot and didnt bother to call, either for a reschedule or to say why, CS stated they didnt have the equipment and that it was on backorder, i rescheduled 8 times before i got tired of being led around with what seemed to be a lack of ability, old news!

1.is there a paticular department that can be contacted to to setup HD with recording ability that can schedule the techs to do the work and make sure they have the proper equipment at arival ?

2.What reciever and dish would be needed ?

You should have refused the installation. You can try the retention department. You need a 622 or 722 DVR.

Email ceo@echostar.com . For a dual tumer DVR for 2 TV's, one SD-one HD, you need either a 622 or 722 receiver and another dish. If you requested an HD receiver and they screwed up they should take care of it. Good luck!

Ed

You should have refused the installation. You can try the retention department. You need a 622 or 722 DVR.

is there a # for that department, going over my notes i see that the last time i talked to a rep it was a supervisor, any way to call directly to them ?

if i had known what equip i was supposed to recieve i would have refused the install.

the call center has no ideal what you should get, just sell you something, its the american way.

the field techs are so green that water is still driping from thier ears.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)