HD Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
I currently have a dish 500 pointing at 110/119 and then a single lbn point at 129 for HD. As for receivers I have a 722 vip dvr and a 322. Now if I wanted to swap out the 322 for a 222 would those cable line coming in to those tv have a feed to the 129 or would I need to do some rewiring?

Sorry... As Daffy Duck might say: "Pronoun trouble"

Doesn't matter. If the 322 "saw" 129° the 222 would still get all the channels the 722 gets.

Tony your saying that when I hook up the 222 and keep the 722 I'll get hd on all 4 of my tv's with no more wiring needed? That's what I need answered here. It's bad enough it's gonna cost me $65.00 ($50.00 + $15.00 s/h) I don't want to pay $95.00 installation fee as well. So If I can keep the set up how I have it it will save me some $.

Unless you use all the HD outputs on both HD receivers, the TV2 output will be an SD version of the HD channels, because NO Dish receiver has two seperate HD outputs.

You can use the HDMI and Component outputs off TV1 of each receiver, but the TVs sharing that feed will have to watch the same programming.

Unless you use all the HD outputs on both HD receivers, the TV2 output will be an SD version of the HD channels, because NO Dish receiver has two seperate HD outputs.

You can use the HDMI and Component outputs off TV1 of each receiver, but the TVs sharing that feed will have to watch the same programming.

Yeah that's what I mean like 2 tv will be HD with 1080i setup and the other two will be SD feed but you can still view HD only channels like Crime and Investigation Network on all 4 tvs

I just wanted to make sure that all for wires that was installed include the 129 feed. Which I thought it would because the single LBN (129 feed) was ran to the Dish 500 (110/119 feed) then those wires running from the Dish 500 to inside of my house, then ran into 4 cables running to 4 tv through the house. (I wasn't sure if only the HD tv and tv 2 (722) only would be set up to hd. So If I would move the receiver to the one bedroom that's using the 322 I can still get hd.) So I'm guessing after all the help that would be a yes. Thanks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)