HD Sat Box Question

Cincyray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 20, 2005
Reading Pa
Hello all im new here and hope someone can help me out. I currently have the 4 room hook up with the dvr 625 and dish 322 recievers. I just purchased an HDTV.
I called dish to order the 811 box. Now i know the 811 is not a dual box but heres my question. How do i keep the 4 room hookup the room were the hdtv is also connects my sons room up through the 625. Dish told me to keep the 625 also. But how would i hook up everything. Could i move the 625 to another unused room to keep my sons room going or do i have to get another single tuner for his room. Or can you hookup the 625 to the 811 to keep the other room connected. I could care less about the dvr function which im probally going to cance anyway thank you for your help

I'm surprised that you don't consider DVR the greatest thing since Color TV. Maybe you haven't really used it yet.

Anyway, going from 4 tuners to 5 is NOT an easy thing unless you already have a DPP44 switch. Considering the questions, I have to recommend you et Dish do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)