HD Tivo - Confirmation that I'll be okay later?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
DirecTV was installed and the HDTivo is working terrifically! WOW! All I can say is I'm impressed. My first taste of both Tivo and HD. The quality truly is amazing. And I *DID* qualify for all four HD distant networks too. =o) Couldn't be more pleased here! Just wished I was living there so I could play more, but very soon!

When?

Hey guys, I know no one knows an exact date but any idea when the new Home media server is coming out. I'm planning on getting DirecTV in time for football season. I live in South Florida and I'm a Giants fan. No more Dolphins games!! If this new Home Networking solution is out by then that would just sweeten the deal. :)

dnyce said:
Hey guys, I know no one knows an exact date but any idea when the new Home media server is coming out. I'm planning on getting DirecTV in time for football season. I live in South Florida and I'm a Giants fan. No more Dolphins games!! If this new Home Networking solution is out by then that would just sweeten the deal. :)

They are pushing very hard to have this out before football season but as anything they could miss it but at least they are trying.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

s video woos-wiring

Help with diplexing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)