HD Tivo - Confirmation that I'll be okay later?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
DirecTV was installed and the HDTivo is working terrifically! WOW! All I can say is I'm impressed. My first taste of both Tivo and HD. The quality truly is amazing. And I *DID* qualify for all four HD distant networks too. =o) Couldn't be more pleased here! Just wished I was living there so I could play more, but very soon!

When?

Hey guys, I know no one knows an exact date but any idea when the new Home media server is coming out. I'm planning on getting DirecTV in time for football season. I live in South Florida and I'm a Giants fan. No more Dolphins games!! If this new Home Networking solution is out by then that would just sweeten the deal. :)

dnyce said:
Hey guys, I know no one knows an exact date but any idea when the new Home media server is coming out. I'm planning on getting DirecTV in time for football season. I live in South Florida and I'm a Giants fan. No more Dolphins games!! If this new Home Networking solution is out by then that would just sweeten the deal. :)

They are pushing very hard to have this out before football season but as anything they could miss it but at least they are trying.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)