HD Ultimate ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
With that package, are you guaranteed of getting all future HD channels?

yes and no... If they release a channel that has an SD counterpart and the SD counterpart is not in your programming package, then you will not get the HD version. say you have america 100 package and they release a BBC America HD channel, you wouldnt get it, but if you were in the 200 package, you would.

As far as we know at this point. In fact, all of the additions coming "soon" will be added to the lower $10 pack.

The normal caveat that you only get the movie channels if you subscribe to the SD version still applies. This applies to other channels as well. If your package does not include a specific channel, then if the HD was added for that channel, you still would not get it.

But what about like Nat Geo and Vrs/Golf? Part of the Ultimate Package but you don't need AT 250.

yeah, i dont have nat geo, science, or vrs/golf (only at 200 here).

You guys are mixing things between HD Ultimate and HD Only packages.

If you subscribe to HD Only package then you are guaranteed of all future HD channels.

HD Ultimate is a add on to your normal AT packages like Family, 100, 100+, etc. With HD Ultimate you will get only the HD counterpart of the SD channel that you subcribe to. ( In otherwords if you have AT100 with HD Ultimate you won't get Science Channel).

I am not mixing up anything. He said HD ultimate, i responded as talking about HD ultimate. hence me with HD Ultimate, on AT200 dont get the channels i mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)