HD vs 4k

gatekeeper

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
I see alot of posts on here about 4k and when will there be programming available.

Just like HD when it first came out it was a slow process.
Keep in mind 4k is by far a more complex, and takes alot more bandwith than Hd

There are still lots of Hd that needs to be added on Dish.
As a parent I dont know how much more I can take watching Disney JR in SD.

Ive been with Dish for over 18+ years and am trying to stick it out a little longer.

Please DISH lets finish getting the rest of the HD before focusing on 4k as much.
I know , I sound like someone we all know on here . lol..:deadhorse:crowdbounce

Agreed. Disney Jr in HD is the biggest thing I miss coming from DirecTV... They should just kill all of the SD channels to free up the bandwidth to be 100 percent HD. Even legacy televisions can use an HD receiver (my dad did with cable)

Unless you have a large display (~55 inches and up), 4K is probably a waste.

I have noticed there are fewer and fewer ''large'' displays that aren't 4K.

Agreed. Disney Jr in HD is the biggest thing I miss coming from DirecTV... They should just kill all of the SD channels to free up the bandwidth to be 100 percent HD. Even legacy televisions can use an HD receiver (my dad did with cable)

I would also love to see TVLand HD on DISH.

o
I see alot of posts on here about 4k and when will there be programming available.

Just like HD when it first came out it was a slow process.
Keep in mind 4k is by far a more complex, and takes alot more bandwith than Hd

Ive been with Dish for over 18+ years and am trying to stick it out a little longer.

Please DISH lets finish getting the rest of the HD before focusing on 4k as much.
I know , I sound like someone we all know on here . lol..:deadhorse:crowdbounce
ok dont worry i want dish to add the rest of our channels in high defintion hey dish get to working on this for you guys and gals here on the forum.there are over 35 channels that have hd feeds that dish needs to add.

If you have fast enough broadband, get a Roku, put the Disney apps on it, log in with your Dish ID, you will then get them in HD, live and on demand, Disney XD also, the plus on that is they put the new episode of Star Wars Rebels on SAT Morning ahead of it's 8pm airing.

Reactions: KAB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts