HD

sbturner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 25, 2005
Georgia
Ok guys, it is December so and I don't see any major uplinks Christmas week or New Year's week so the next three weeks we should see some uplinks. To get to the 150 HD channels that Dish has boasted about. Yeh they could add more PPV but I think they will have to add some more national channels. So what channels could be ESPNU, Spike, MTV, VH1, Fox News, FX, some more Showtimes, etc. What do you guys think? What about it Scott?

REAL VS. FAKE

ESPNHD (REAL) VS. ESPNALT (FAKE)

CINEMAX HD (REAL) VS. PPVHD (FAKE)

BIG 10 HD (REAL) VS. BIG TEN ALT HD (FAKE)

count the real channels.

I am still waiting to see if I can convert to the TurboHD Gold package to save myself $20/mo!!!!!!

pfan

Actually, the uplinks to be able to add probably 8 HD channels have been there for a few weeks now so all that remains is to wait and see what, when and if anything happens.

What's everybody complaining about? They could claim to have "UP TO 5000 NATIONAL HD CHANNELS" and it would still be true. :)

Although, I am just as frustrated as the rest of you.

As good a way as any to disguise the true intent for these channels.

No, they just aren't labeled HDPPV, they were turned on. Those viewing 129 or 77 now have 8 additional HD PPV channels.

I'm hopeful they will turn off the ones on 110 for more real HD, but I'm not counting on it.

Upgrade to HD

721 Doorstop?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)