HDDVD Deals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sadly, I own many of these movies on HD-DVD that I purchased at much higher prices. Even with the death of HD-DVD I am surprised they are selling them so cheap. They surely cost more than $6 to make and distribute, as well as make a profit off them. I realize they are trying to get rid of this stuff but are they really taking a hit on each one?

Could be the online companies have picked them up at clearance prices and are just trying to make a buck or two off each one. All the ones pulled off shelves had to go somewhere.

That place is in Canada. Those are probably Canadian Dollars in the prices (I don't know the current conversion to US Dollars). S&H from Canada might be expensive too (I don't know - just guessing). But the prices sure look like a great deal if those two potential gotcha's don't bite you in the end.

[edit] OK, I just checked the exchange rate. It's pretty much a wash. $5.99 CAN = $6.05 USD [/edit]

[edit] A bit of a gotcha on the shipping rates per their website. To the US, $5.95 for the first item, $2.50 for an extra item. Not clear if each additional DVD would be considered an "extra item" and thus cost you $2.50 per DVD. No insurance or tracking until you move up to their shipping rate of $18.95 for the first item. Ouch! [/edit]

Last edited:
Yeah, to make up the price, looks like you need to order about 6 or 7 discs so the PPD comes down to below $10 each after shipping. Still not bad for new sealed discs.

I took the plung on this site, got my movies today (ordered them on the 26th) so it took a little bit of time, but not bad.

Everything arrived perfectly and yep, you can see where they tore old price tags off the platic, so they look to be a dumping site for the HD-DVD's that got pulled. I ordered a boatload of discs and my average price shipped was $7.18.

How long does it take to get them? I ordered them almost 2 weeks ago.

I got a couple confirmation emails, then nothing and I was about to call them when I got a shipment email about a week after ordering. Took 4 or 5 days to ship, but I ordered from the canadian site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)