This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

hddvr 24 wireless hook up to internet

Status
Please reply by conversation.

prop

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 8, 2009
mexico
i guess i need a wireless video bridge or something similar?i am not using a swm just 2 wires into the ird.what do i need? thanks for any help

Although I would advise you to use rad's link to Solid Signal for illustration only. And look on ebay for deals of actual purchase at a much lower cost.

I like third party sellers such as S.S. or Weaknees, but they're just too darn expensive in most cases.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

i guess i need a wireless video bridge or something similar?i am not using a swm just 2 wires into the ird.what do i need? thanks for any help

I'm using a PowerLine adapter on one of mine. You can also use a RJ45 to Wifi bridge.

Once you connect the Ethernet you need to reboot the receiver for it to detect it.

Reactions: Jimbo
... You can also use a RJ45 to Wifi bridge.

Once you connect the Ethernet you need to reboot the receiver for it to detect it.

Although the DCCK-W can also be used as an RJ45 ethernet to WiFi adapter.

You don't have to use MoCA coax to WiFi.

Plus I think the DCCK-W would actually be better in that role since the firmware on the HR24 will automatically detect the DCCK-W and display its setup and configuration screen on the TV set.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.