HDnet Movies: The War Within (2005, Drama) 8:30pm ET & 11pm ET

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
DON'T MISS HDNet MOVIES' NEXT DAY AND DATE PREMIERE
HDNet Movies will present two showings of "The War Within"
Friday, September 30th at 8:30 and 11:00 PM ET, the same night
it opens in theatres.

hdnet_m_the_war_within_3.jpg

I watched this last night and there are so many ways to discuss this movie that it is better not to say anything. Excellent movie.

Sean (or anyone else that watched) can you please PM me the ending? I Tivo'ed it and it cut off before the end of the movie (too much time was taken by 'behind the scenes' before the movie started. It cut while he was in Grand Central. Thanks

I recorded on 942 instead of Tivo. The 942 also cutoff at a miuch later time than Grand Central. This is what I recall. He is pryaing in Grand Central. Meanwhile the sister realizes that he was heading to Grand Central Station because of the gift that she has given him before. The FBI interrogates the friend and ask him where is his sister and he says that he does not know. This triggers the FBI to take him in. Back in Grand Central the sister arrives and goes to information so that they can announce his name and that she is looking for him. At last he stops praying and says the last phrase "God is great" and detonates the bomb. The explosion is not shown but a view of a helipcoter traveling Manhattan and the News in the background reveals that Grand Central Station was hit. Another shot of the house where the wife is with the kids lamenting what has happened. She hears the news and sees her husband and sister in law being incriminated on the news as harboring terrorists. The little boy sees this and his agony only makes him go up to his room to pray. He cannot believe what is happening in front of his eyes. At that point my 942 cutoff. I did not keep a copy of it

P.S. Very strong movie and if you saw the manchuria candidate on showtime tonight. This could be considered (philosophically) a type of manchuria candidate.

Thanks, wish HDNet had the correct times on their schedule so this wouldn't have happened, would have liked to see it all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts