HDNET not part of America Everything Pack?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shortspark

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 11, 2007
texas
I was looking at the perks section of the DIsh website and it showed free previews for HDNET coming later in the month. I also read below it that the HDNET channel along with Sony and others are always available as part of the America Everything Pack, which is what I have. I tried to go to HDNET channel 130 but could not access it. I went to Dish chat and they said it is not part of the package and it must have been an error. I asked for an accommodation of course and all they offered was five bucks off my bill a month for six months. I guess my question is when, if ever, was HDNET package part of America Everything? If it was part of it, when was it removed?

Yea, I meant the HDNET movies. The perks section of the Dish website shows free previews for the HDNET movies from 2/23 to 3/4 on 130. It lists several others that are part of this such as Sony channel, FXM, etc. It says there are 12 channels involved. I get FXM with my pack already. I don't know why I get that one (as well as AXS) but not channel 130 or the other channels, whatever they are). In any event, I guess my America Everything pack is not suppose to get HDNET movies anymore.

hdnmv.png

HDNET Movies

Channel 130
Fri, 2/23 - Sun, 3/4

Get access to 12 movie channels including Sony Movie channel, FXM, HDNet Movies, and more.

Always available with America's Everything Pack or HDNET Movies

This is on the Dish website under the perks section, where one of the perks shown is periodic free previews. Notice the note at the end that says it is available with American's Everything Pack. The link where this came from is here: Free Channel Previews | MyDISH | DISH Customer Support

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Yes, it is not part of my package although in that perks section I posted it said it was. It was obviously an error on their website, at least that section of it.

Yes, it is not part of my package although in that perks section I posted it said it was. It was obviously an error on their website, at least that section of it.
...and also an error with the link that zippyfrog posted, for not listing Flex Pack. (Unless that is an early warning sign that HDNet Movies is about to be removed from Flex Pack. Start spreading the rumor now!)

The description in the link you posted is actually the description of Dish Movie Pack ("Get access to 12 movie channels including Sony Movie channel, FXM, HDNet Movies, and more.") which makes me wonder if the entire Dish Movie Pack will be in free preview, instead of only HDNet Movies.

...and also an error with the link that zippyfrog posted, for not listing Flex Pack. (Unless that is an early warning sign that HDNet Movies is about to be removed from Flex Pack. Start spreading the rumor now!)

The description in the link you posted is actually the description of Dish Movie Pack ("Get access to 12 movie channels including Sony Movie channel, FXM, HDNet Movies, and more.") which makes me wonder if the entire Dish Movie Pack will be in free preview, instead of only HDNet Movies.

It could be. However, they did list a specific channel. That is channel 130 which makes me think the preview could be restricted to that channel only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)