HDNetMov Freezing Every 10 Minutes

hammerdown

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
Northern California
Long time subscriber with Vip211 with HD Stand-Alone Pak getting HD via 61.5 Sat. For the past few nights tried to watch movies on HDNetMov and every 10-12 Minutes the video will start to freeze/play/freeze while the audio continues normally. Happens on Composite, Svideo, and Component. Even continues in the little pip/preview window if I bring up the guide. Only temp fix is to change channel and go back to it. Not having any other problems with any other HD channels.

Hammer

hammerdown said:
Long time subscriber with Vip211 with HD Stand-Alone Pak getting HD via 61.5 Sat. For the past few nights tried to watch movies on HDNetMov and every 10-12 Minutes the video will start to freeze/play/freeze while the audio continues normally. Happens on Composite, Svideo, and Component. Even continues in the little pip/preview window if I bring up the guide. Only temp fix is to change channel and go back to it. Not having any other problems with any other HD channels.

Hammer

Mine is doing the same thing. Unfortunatly Dish has won and I won't bother calling. Fourteen months and counting Dish will be one subscriber less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)