heaven vision televisin on galaxy 25

yep working here

do a transponder (manual) scan

I've got it here too. Interestingly enough, I didn't even have that transponder, so, I got a whole slew of channels when I added and scanned it! My STB seems to have an affinity for missing live transponders ever since I uploaded the factory firmware to it! :confused:

Vision Heaven TV added to Glorystar

Glorystar welcomes Vision Heaven TV! Vision Heaven produces original content and offers international programming from CBN, Hillsong, Etal, KBC Denmark and Arken in Sweden.

Your emails are very important to let this European based Christian broadcaster know that we are watching and supporting their ministry in North America! Please also show your support for Glorystar by letting Vision Heaven know that you are viewing their channel on the Glorystar Christian Service!

Vision Heaven TV
Satellite Galaxy 25 KU
Transponder 11716
Polarity Vertical
Symbol Rate 22000

VPID 2004
APID 3004 English
PCR 204
SID 4

Say thanks to all of you for replying. Got the channel up and learned how to scan for transponders. Feel sort of stupid to keep asking all these questions but this fta is new stuff for me.

Say thanks to all of you for replying. Got the channel up and learned how to scan for transponders.
glad you got the channel working

Feel sort of stupid to keep asking all these questions but this fta is new stuff for me.
don't worry about it. We were all newbies once. No question to crazy. No question too stupid. We're here to help :)

For all who have Vision Heaven TV via Galaxy....

our First LIVE show with Rodney Howard next week....
please visit our website to know more.... times will be updated on the page.

Home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)