Hello Im new to FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cowgirl4Life

Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
Im new to the world of FTA. I have had cable and Direct TV.
I have heard about FTA but i was wondering could someone educate me and give me more info,because im very interested in switching.

Im new to the world of FTA. I have had cable and Direct TV.
I have heard about FTA but i was wondering could someone educate me and give me more info,because im very interested in switching.

You will find the channels on fta to be alot different than Direct TV or cable. I would suggest trying FTA while you still have your other service. I'd hate to see you lose your favorite channels. :)

Cowgirl4life

Welcome to the forums.

Here some FAQ reading I would recommend: Sadoun Satellite Sales & Support Forum - SatelliteGuys.US

FTA is a nice hobby, but will not replace the channel selection you get through a Pay service. FTA has different channels that may or may not appeal to your taste. FTA is heavy in Ethnic and religious programming.

However, since those channels are unencrypted and available free without any subscription, your investment will be small. Only the price of the equipment. A complete system will start at $165 plus shipping and handling. You will have to do the installation yourself (which is simple if you read the instructions or advice you will find here) or hire a professional to do it for you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts