Hell's Kitchen Season 11

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 13

Thursday, May 23, 2013

"8 Chefs Compete": The chefs create ethnic dishes with select ingredients; a team falls behind before dinner service begins.

S~

Another new night this week.

One loudmouth is gone. Hopefully the other one (Zach) will be soon as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 14

Thursday, May 30, 2013

"7 Chefs Compete": Ramsay tests the chefs' palates with a blind taste test; Ramsay presents an unexpected challenge in order to determine who gets immunnity.

S~

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 15

Thursday, June 6, 2013

"7 Chefs Compete Part 2": The chef with the best dish earns immunity; the chefs prepare a meal for TV host Maria Menounos and actor Jeremy Sisto; one team's service flags during dinner.

S~

The other loudmouth is still there. I would have canned Zach over Anthony just over that performance alone!

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 17

Thursday, June 20, 2013

"5 Chefs Compete": The chefs are surprised by family members and then participate in a pressure cooker test.

S~

Kind of looks that way. When I was looking at the 6/27 episode info, it said Part 2 of 3.

S~

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 18

Thursday, June 27, 2013

"5 Chefs Compete; Part 2 of 3": A team of previous winners returns to challenge the remaining contestants; each team designs its own menus for dinner service.

S~

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 19

Thursday, July 11, 2013

"5 Chefs Compete, Part 3": The final five chefs must impress tough critics with a gourmet burger; a huge misstep brings dinner service to a halt; one chef is eliminated.

S~

Finally.

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 20

Thursday, July 18, 2013

"4 Chefs Compete": The chefs must use sight, taste and smell to identify ingredients in a dish and re-create it, with the chef who comes closest earning a shopping spree and time with Chef Ramsay; Ramsay sends two chefs home.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)