Hell's Kitchen: Season 4

Good episode. What a bunch of C*** served up for signature dishes. Hen in a Pumpkin? That was disgusting.

S~

Count how many times he call someone a donkey.:D
This crew does not seem to have any talent this time around unlike Top Chef.

Count how many times he call someone a donkey.:D
This crew does not seem to have any talent this time around unlike Top Chef.

This cannot be compared with Top Chef! Hell's Kitchen is not really a who is the best chef show; it is more like a who can take the most yelling and still stay under control show. :p

So who do you think is going to win. Right now I think it's Jen or Cory.

You had it pinned perfect, now that it's those 2 hunnies with Petrozza. He has kept his cool this ENTIRE time until this coming episode (6/21) apparently where he blows up. Petrozza is in good shape with the Chef, Cory, a bit rocky, and Christina, other than burning Chef's hand, she's in pretty good.

I liked the friendly f**k off @ the end of this past week's show. (6/17)

Oddly I thin Petrozza has a chance. The Hint of a blow up I think is an excerpt of when he is running the pass. Often Ramsy will mess up on pupose to catch them.

I'm glad Jen got booted.

S~

I missed the most recent episode, sucks.... roofers had used outlet on deck which is on same breaker as TV/DVR and they popped it sometime during the day... UPS will last 3 hours but it wasnt enough, so depressed.

Glad to hear it though, i couldnt stand her.

Petrozza is loved by Chef. He stays calm and usually keeps focused. Christina can make minor mistakes but for the sake of her being extremely hot, she can cook my dinner ANY night. I'll make dessert for her. :)

I wish they had live feeds of them in the bedroom like they do on Big Brother but it wouldn't work cause it all happens in a short amount of time and it's all pretty much done. The executive Chef HAS been chosen, we just don't know yet til Fox airs it.

Christina is a flake. She picked the flippin stripes. Not the first time she's done that either. I don't think she'll win just because she doesn't have enough experience.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)