Help Dish bill after one year

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

skander

Original poster
May 10, 2005
I signed up for $19.99 per month America Top 60 in June last year. I got my stuff installed in June last year. Today I got a bill for May 12 - June 12 and it has jumped from nearly $27 per month to $46 per month. have they jacked up the prices after one year is over? What can I do about it ? The bill also included $5.99 Dish home protection plan. Is it necessary? Can I opt for not having this plan? Thank you.

$19.99 was a promotional price, current price is $29.99 plus locals $5 plus any additional receiver fees or lease fees that apply to your account. The DHPP is oprional and you should be able to cancel it.

I had the same deal,$19.99 But I upgraded it to Americas 60Plus,,,,comes with the Locals and locals sports at $24.99 a month and should be ending in July with me....
Still wondering if its worth the $39.99 plus taxes that they want after the first year....JT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)