Help: DishOnline.com

bradfordj

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 18, 2009
CA
Are you not able to view Cinemax movies ondemand on dishonline.com with the free Cinemax 30 day free preview? I can view Starz movies ondemand with the yearly promotion but not Cinemax.

I'd like to help you with this question, bradfordj! As long as you're able to view Starz movies On-Demand from your receiver, you should be able to view Cinemax, as well.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any questions!

I'd like to help you with this question, bradfordj! As long as you're able to view Starz movies On-Demand from your receiver, you should be able to view Cinemax, as well.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any questions!

I'm able to view Starz and HBO on dishonline.com but unable to view Cinemax movies on dishonline.com. I subscribe to HBO and have Starz free for a year and Cinemax free for 30 days. Dishonline.com doesn't show that I subscribe to Cinemax.

Same with me..can't watch the Cinemax shows (from the 1 month promo) and even the HD platinum channels like Epix, etc (that are included in the 3 month promo when I signed up) at dishonline.com. I already emailed the higher ups at Dish about this and got a reply from Angeline Romero (executive communications @ Dish) stating: "I do not understand why you are not receiving EPIX online because you do certainly have HD Platinum and would not have to upgrade your programming" and proceeded to give me the specs needed to watch at dishonline.com. I am able to watch shows at dishonline.com and unless Cinemax and HD platinum shows have a different pc specification requirement to watch their shows, I don't think it's my computer.

So that's where I'm at right now. I am not able to watch these "channels" at dishonline.com even though I am subscribed to them for a limited time and Dish is saying I should be able to watch them and they don't understand why I am not able to.

Stalemate....

what happens if you go into the help menu (top of screen) and then on the right side choose either Tech Chat or Feedback?

Feedback should take your email address and identify that you're being assigned to a tech ... and this may get a response at some point, or in the "Chat" which will most likely still redirect you over to DishNetwork's chat pages.. get with customer service there..

I suspect that the issue is that the dishonline.com site is either not syncing up correctly with user accounts, or since there have been issues with the "codes" on users accounts before, that "enable" services.. and that dish probably uses a different set of codes for enabling the 1 month 3month and 12 month free service offerings.. and to wrap that in, the dishonline.com site is probably not reading some of those service codes as valid.

And if that's the case .. good luck getting the attention where its needed.

Still not able to receive Cinemax at dishonline.com I talked to teir 2 tech and they said that Cinamax at dishonline.com is not available to the free trial promos even though you can watch it on your TV. I got 3 PPV coupons for the mixup since they told me I could when I signed up.

Does anyone else have an issue with timer options not being able to save with Internet Explorer 9? When you click on Timer Options for something you have previously scheduled to record but you want to change the timer options online through IE9, once you have changed the settings, there doesn't seem to be away to save it. Anyone else see this issue?

Oh, Let me clarify... this is Timer Options when you want to edit your DVR schedule through DishOnline and this option only appears if you are recording an entire show's series.

For example: Recording Series:New Episodes -timer options

Last edited:
Oh, Let me clarify... this is Timer Options when you want to edit your DVR schedule through DishOnline and this option only appears if you are recording an entire show's series.

For example: Recording Series:New Episodes -timer options

Im not sure of your point....I think you are correct. Its that the guide is a flipping joke lots of times!!!....I record my weekend morning news, it allways shows that the original air date is like January 21 1984???? So I guess I could never just set it for new recording when its origanal airing is what 18 years ago? Check it out and see if thats not some of the problem?

Ok... I think I found the solution. If you have a popup blocker installed, It will block the popup dialog box, which allows you to update your Timer Options and save them. If you have a Popup blocker enabled, it will send you to a webpage where you cannot save the settings. Dish needs to either let people know to disable Popup blocking or if they redirect you to a html page, then they should have a save button. Anyway, hope someone at Dish is listening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts