Help finding 12 ft C-band dish

tonyc

Original poster
Sep 26, 2004
Hi, where can I look for a 12' dish? I've driven around and very few people here have C-band dishes. I found one online but it's 10' and he wants $200. I'm trying to do this on a budget. Thanks

Try calling some of the small dish dealers in your area, sometimes they know of customers who went to the small dish and want rid of their BUD

i have had great success finding them for others by placing an add in the area papers. saying will remove old satellite dishes for free. trust me the calls will come in from people just begging to get them out of their yards. about $20 for a small add for about 10 days. over 10' gonna be rough from home users though except in those far fringe areas. and those folks may still be using them.

I printed up a couple of flyers on my pc and posted them at the closest conveince stores by my house. While I was putting one up someone seen me and had a BUD. :D Less than a minute worth of work landing me one for free. I am going to get my 10' dish this weekend. They already gave me three receivers a TrackerIII and a Primestar dish all for free. They just wanted it out of the yard. Hey you got a computer make you some flyers, it has worked for me. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)