Help! I emptied out my Hopper 3, including PTAT recordings, but DVR is still 16% full!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The Hopper has recordings that are downloaded by Dish that take up room. The operating system is also there. The hard drive is 2TB so I wouldn’t worry about it.

Also, did you empty your trash?

I recently turned PTAT off on one of my Hoppers and deleted all the PTAT shows that had been recorded and then emptied the trash. It took a few days before all the newly available hard disk space finally showed up in the usage percentage.

The Hopper has recordings that are downloaded by Dish that take up room. The operating system is also there. The hard drive is 2TB so I wouldn’t worry about it.

The movies (recordings) download by DISH & the operating system do NOT use any of your user space on the internal drive.

Reactions: pattykay
PTAT will take up until the amount of time you have them saved for to expire to be removed. You can delete a PTAT program and then go back into the search, and find that same program to view afterwards.

Reactions: pattykay

Sorry for the late response. Yes, I did empty my trash. But I assume with you guys’ responses that you already explained why this happened?

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)