Help Me Find Echostar 8/10 In 91030 Zip Code Area!!!

STONEY1 420

Original poster
Aug 25, 2007
I Have A Telestar 5 Satellite In Los Angeles, Ca And I Want To Get A Local Channel In Tampa Florida Wfla -tv (nbc) On Satellite Echostar 8/10 110 Degrees W. I Dont Even Know What Provider My Father In Law Has But I Know He Just Has A Lot Iranian Persian Channels. So If Anyone Can Explain To Me How To Get This Station Wfla-tv On Echostar 8/10 I Will Be Very Happy Cuz Ill Be Able To Watch My Football Game Live Instead Of Waiting Till 2:00 Am To Watch It On The Nfl Network!!!

DISH Network puts Tampa locals on a spotbeam. A Florida spotbeam is invisible to you.

As an aside, it is not necessary to capitalize every word. Mostly just the first word of a sentence or names.

Sorry bro i forgot i had caps lock on!!! but for some that dont know what in the hell you just said can you please simplify that for me... cuz i really am an idiot when it comes down to satellite tv i dont even know what provider i have or what brand my receiver is, since i bought it from some guy in a alley selling them out of his van for a decent price!!!

first of all, your home satellite system and DISH Network's system are not compatible (different frequencies, different polarization, and your receiver can't be authorized by dish network since it doesn't have the right descrambler setup even if you got the right dish to use for receiving signals from DISH Network).

in order to watch the game, you would have to move to tampa, sign up for dish network and add the tampa local channels to your subscription.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts