Help Me Find Please

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
Sorry for posting a new thread of this, but I have searched everywhere for the post that contains an animated GIF file of the Pres Candidates faces pasted over some people dancing in what looks to be a lawn.

If you have it or know where it is can you post here AND PM me please?

Thanks!

That was a copyright violation, I presume, as it was a Jim Carey video from one of his movies. I thought it was cute but it didn't last long. Hillary's face was on Jim Carey in the center. That is the one you were looking for right?

Sorry for posting a new thread of this, but I have searched everywhere for the post that contains an animated GIF file of the Pres Candidates faces pasted over some people dancing in what looks to be a lawn.

If you have it or know where it is can you post here AND PM me please?

Thanks!

Here you go. Looks like the nut house scene from Ace Ventura.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    174.7 KB · Views: 82
Suggestion- Why don't you search your Documents folder on your PC and see if it is still there. Unless you have that folder set to erase the files all the time, you will find it somewhere in that long list. Mine stores about a months worth, usually. Look in Temporary Internet files. If not using IE then I can't help you with that clue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)