Help me send 722 TV2 output to another room

Chop-Chop

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 10, 2005
I am trying to get TV2 output to my daughters room. I have a 722 originally installed and setup up as single tv dvr in my son's room. I need help to get the signal from TV2 out to my daughters room. Problem is I don't now how to do that! :eek: I also have a 622 set up as single DVR in my living room. I used to have the 622 sending TV2 out to my son's TV before.

I went to the little box outside my house where all the coaxial connections are and I was. :confused: with so many wires :D

I see two gray wires (I think these are from the Dish system) connected with barrel connectors to two black wires (I guess these are my living room and sons room feeds). There is a bunch of other black wires not connected ( I guess these are the other rooms where I have no TV's)

So what do I need to do to get TV2 out from the 722 sent to my daughter's room. Thanks in advance for the help.

I was trying to avoid that. :cool: How much can I expect to pay for this?

Shouldn't the hardware all be there since I already had TV2 out working before?

You can do it yourself if your sons and daughters rooms have a common wall. Simply run a coax (through the wall) from the 722 Home Distribution output to your daughters TV. See your users manual for setting up the receiver.

Addition to previous post:

If you connect TV2 with coax, be sure to have your TV2 set to channel 60 or 73 and on the receiver goto Menu --> System setup --> Installation --> Modulator setup.

Look for TV2 out, It will show some channel number either 60 or 73. Use Mode option to make your selection "Air or Cable" depending on TV.