Help me with HD upgrade/package selection.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

daleeper

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2004
We are subscribed to the Classic Bronze 100+ package watching on 2 HDTV's through a 322 receiver that we own. I want to upgrade to HD, and am trying to lower the bill at the same time, but it doesn't look like that part is working well.

I have a 411 on the way, and will add another 211/411 when I can buy one at the right price. When the second receiver is added, I assume we will be getting a 2nd receiver charge of $5. added to the bill.

Now to the question or confirmation of my frustration. I want the RSN Fox Sports Midwest for the football and basketball this fall/winter, and it looks like the lowest packages with HD with RSN are adding BronzeHD for $10 to current package, or going with the TurboHD Silver package, is this correct?

Is the RSN or Multisport package available on the TurboHD Bronze? What is the difference between the RSN and Multisports packages?

Am I missing something somewhere?

Thanks.

If you package doesn't have a RSN, then you cannot buy the RSN package -- that's just to get all the other ones. Also be aware that DISH's HD RSNs are not full time, and they don't even show all the HD games. It's totally hit-or-miss...and yes that stinks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts