Help, Newb here with 622 problems

theknuck

Original poster
Sep 30, 2008
i've looked at the 622 "bug", not completely, but didn't see my problem. I hope this problem hasn't been gone over time and time before. But.............my problem is really starting to tick me off. Maybe this is normal but god i hope not.

everyday, usually when i first turn on my tv in the morning, my HD signal is LOST and I have to do the "menu"-"6"-"1"-"3" to system setup on my reciever and test/reaquire the friggin signal. when i first got my 622 i only had to do this about once a week. Now, at least once a day and sometimes 2. this is retarded, so if i'm recording something upstairs on my other tv, everytime i reaquire my signal, it screws up with the "tv2". Please tell me all you 622 owners don't have to do this everyday like me. Cuz to me, this is beyond annoying. Christ, the 622 is more needy than a bad install of vista on my gaming pc!

thanks for quick replies fellas. troubleshooted with tech support. gonna wait till tommorrow to see if it was fixed. if its the same thing when i turn tv on in morning, then they'll send out a technician. we'll see.