Help on 722 Virtual Keyboard

Walker1

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 17, 2005
Hi, I title my programs. When the keyboard comes up I am only allowed to put in so many characters and I can't find a way to capitalize any letters. How can I extend the amount of characters on the title line and make capitals?

I know this seems foolish, but I can't find a way to do either of these things when titling my programs. Thanks.:confused:

Keyboard is limited to number of characters and only first character can be capitalized. Nothing you can do. Note: if you use the search key for program title in guide, even though every word is capitalized as well as abbreviations (such as MSNBC), the search show it the same way as if you typed it in.

Too bad you can't rename the DVR recordings via the remote web-site access. Maybe that will change in the future. It sure is a good way to organize and view what you have for recordings.

Caps and spaces

I know what you mean. I have a few "Digital Service" shows from my local RTN channel. Www for The Wild Wild West - I hate that! Anywho, some day in the future, we'll be saying "remember when..." and think about this. You are probably talking about something other than my example though.

Remember: DON'T BE A BONEHEAD!! :D :D

Keyboard is limited to number of characters and only first character can be capitalized. Nothing you can do. Note: if you use the search key for program title in guide, even though every word is capitalized as well as abbreviations (such as MSNBC), the search show it the same way as if you typed it in.

Thanks. I thought I was the only person who could not figure out the keyboard.:up

Note, if you edit a title your result will be limited to 14? letters with initial cap even if the original had more letters and caps or even a lower case initial word. This is sorted with caps before lower (ASCII?) so they will not be in the same folder either and even though search is not case dependent, folders are. There is punctuation not available either, colon comes to mind.
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts